Pricing Strategy on VETport - Inventory & Services with and without cost factor
This help file will help you understand the different pricing Strategy on VETport.
1. Inventory With Cost Factor: The items/consumables at your clinic/hospitals for which there is a purchase cost involved and mark up added before the product are sold are Inventory with cost factor.
Ex: Tablets, Capsules, food products.
2. Inventory Without Cost Factor: The items/consumables at your clinic/hospital for which there are purchase cost involved and no mark up's added and also most of the products are given or consumed at your clinic for free are Inventory without cost factor.
Ex: Cotton, Some syringes used at the time of surgeries
3. Services without cost factor: The services offered at your clinic/hospital which does not include a service fee.
Ex: Communication handouts, Education handouts etc.
4. Services with cost factor: The services offered at your clinic/hospital which include a service fee.
Ex: Nail trims, Bathing, Grooming, Day care etc.
NextGen - What is difference between different pricing strategy?
1) Please click on inventory and plan items. Navigate to plan item management then plan items. 2) Click on the plan cost icon shown below. 3) setup the pricing strategy 1. Inventory With Cost Factor: The items/consumables at your clinic/hospitals ...
Legacy - How to Manage Markups and Pricing Strategy
1. Go to Settings and reports 2, Business intelligence 3, Click on Manage Markups and Pricing Strategy 4, Go to Plan category and select a category Select a Category and click on Search Select a plan and update the Markup and click on APPLY NOW for ...
NextGen - How do I receive stock without PO?
1) Click on the inventory and plan items icon as shown below. Navigate to manage stock then click on Add Stock Without PO. A > Click on Inventory and plan items. B > Manage stock. C > Add stock without PO. 2) search for the vendor item, 3) Fill in ...
VETport live backup on Amazon S3 server Functionality and Frontend
VETport Data Hands On! We understand your clinic data is the heartbeat of daily operations. VETport has always had diligent systems in place to backup and protect your data, but there are customers who have asked for a “touch and feel” backup of ...
NextGen - How to generate report on Performed Plans by Provider (Day Sheet) With Avg Cost ?
1) Click on the statistics and reports icon as shown below and click on financial. A > Click on Statistics and reports. B > Click on Financial. 2) Click on Performed Plans by Provider (Day Sheet) With Avg Cost. 3) Select the dates >> Select the ...