2. Enter your (preferably clinic's) email address and click on Free Trial
3. You will be taken to a screen where you need to submit a 6-digit verification code.
4. Check your email inbox(which you provided just now) where you must have received the Verification Code. Enter the 6 digit code.
5. If you are not receiving the verification, please check your 'spam' folder.
6. Still not finding the verification code? the email you entered might not be correct. Please go to Step 1 and repeat the steps.
6. After entering the verification code, you will be taken to the registration form. Please enter the details asked in the form: Name, Practice Name, Country Code & Phone Number, Timezone of the clinic.
Please enter the correct details
7. After entering the details, click on the button "CREATE MY ACCOUNT"
8. On the next screen, you have to choose the VETport Account Subdomain/Instance URL. This will be the URL of your VETport account going forward. (Note: Domain name should not be less than 4 characters and nor more than 15 characters. Please turn off the 'CapsLock' while typing the Domain Name)
Choose the VETport Account Subdomain/Instance URL. This will be the URL of your VETport account going forward. (Note: Domain name should not be less than 4 characters and nor more than 15 characters. Please turn off the 'CapsLock' while typing the Domain Name)
9. Sign on the e-signature space and tick on the "I have read, understood and agree to the Terms & Conditions
". Click 'FINISH'.
After registration, you shall receive the confirmation email on your registered email address. along with the Login Credentials.
10. After your VETport Account goes live, you shall receive the credentials of Admin User on your registered email address. Please open that email and click on 'Set Password'
Mark this email as Star so that you can refer it in future
11. Set your password on the next screen.
Enter the desired password and confirm the password
12. You can login to your account by using the credentials received in your email.