Legacy - How to see reminders in Patient Report Card
Click on Patient name to open Report Card
1. User can select all encounters by checking "Select All" option or can select individual encounter to see specific encountered report card.
2. Select checkbox "Show Reminders In Report Card".
3. Click on View Report Card
Now you can see Report Card with Reminder
Legacy - Patient Report Card emails
This is the way the report card looks when you email the same. In the lesson 'Creating a Template for Report card email' we will show you how the templates can be created and stored in the system Preview of Patient Report Card email View / Select ...
Legacy - Viewing Notes, Report Card
Adding and Viewing Notes, Report Cards Entering Notes or Adding notes to a Report Card for a Plan Item Click and select the plan Click on the blue text to enter the notes 1. Enter notes under Hand Written Rx / Notes, which will appear on the EMR ...
Legacy - How to Annotate Report Card
Add New Exam Form Search any Client / Patient Click on "Exam" 1) Select "Add New Exam Form" option. Give the form name and Click on "Add" " Click on the name of exam form. It Will Redirect You to the exam forms which are already created. From the ...
Legacy - Telephone / Email / Mail reminders
- For a date range create a list of clients for which reminders need to be sent out ( via. telephone, email and mail ) for a specific plan item. - This list will only be for over due reminders and expired reminders can be added to this report by ...
NextGen - How to generate a report on clients declined email to generate Post Card ?
1) Click on the statistics and reports icon as shown below and click on Reminders. A > Click on Statistics and reports. B > Click on Reminders. 2) Click on Show Clients declined email to generate Post Card and select the date range needed and click ...