Next Gen-Appointment - Calender Views
1) Appointment filters: This can help you filter appointments by "Day / Week / Month / Staff & Time Line".
2) Different appointment Status Examples:
- Scheduled Appointment
3) Appointment Status : This option would help you to make changes or set appointments as per your requirements.
4) Export Calendar: This would help you to integrate the appointments which are on the desktop to your phone (I cal / Google Calendar).
5) Add Custom View: This option would help you to customize your appointment page to get a better view as per your requirements.
6) Filter Staff: This would help you to filter the appointments under a particular staff.
Next Gen - Appointment Calender
Step 1: This would help you filter your clinic appointments based on "Day,Week,Month,Time line and also by Staff". Step 2: You need to double click on the blank space so that you can create an appointment according to the time and in space where you ...
Next Gen - Appointment Status
Navigation : Go to : Appointment >> Appointment Status On this page, you will have the option to create your own Appointment status and colour code and other options as listed below. 1 >> Create a new appointment type by entering the name of the ...
Next Gen - Appointment Calendar
Navigation: Click on Appointment Once you are on the appointment page, you will have many options. Please refer the indications on the screenshot for better understanding. A - If you are using a multi clinic setup on VETport, Please click on the ...
Next Gen - Preference - Appointment type
Adding Appointment Type: Step 1: Go to Preference Step 2: Click on Appointment Type Step 3: Enter the type of appointment you would require Step 4: Set the colour preferences as per you requirement Step 5: If you would like to add a note to the ...
Next Gen - Online Appointment Booking
Integrate online booking app from Market Place: Step 1: Go to "Set up" Step 2: Select "Market Place" Step 3: Select "Online Appointment Booking" Step 4: Click on "Integrate" Step 5: Please update the emergency contact number Step 6: You can share ...