Steps to Create an Appointment:
5. This field is used to search your client details using (Client / patient Id or name)
6. Use the drop down from "Appointment type" as per the requirement
7. You can chose the "Reason of visit" from the drop down or you can click on the (+) icon to add the new reason
8. If you need to add any additional comments, then you can add them here
9. Select the Staff or provider for whom the appointment is to be set for.
10. If any equipment is required, then you can update in this field
11. Start and end time of the appointment is important, so that has to updated here
12. Drop off / date & time can be used at time of boarding
13. If the clients needs email or SMS then this option can be checked.
14. If you need to add any other comments, then you use this space to updated the notes in (Appointment notes) & save.