NextGen - How to add appointment type?
1) Please click on the preferences icon as shown below and click on appointment type.
A > Click on Preferences.
B > Appointment type.
2) Add the appointment name and the color. Add notes if needed and click on save.
Next Gen - Preference - Appointment type
Adding Appointment Type: Step 1: Go to Preference Step 2: Click on Appointment Type Step 3: Enter the type of appointment you would require Step 4: Set the colour preferences as per you requirement Step 5: If you would like to add a note to the ...
Legacy - Add Appointment Types with Color Coding
Appointment types are defined to categorize appointments according to their nature of treatment or medical procedures. For instance, a clinic can set 3 distinct Appointment types as "Out Patient", "Boarding" and "Surgery". Similarly one can define ...
NextGen - How to add a new Phone type ?
1) Please click on the setup icon as shown below. Navigate to Client Patient Details and phone type. A > Click on Setup. B > Click on Client patient details. C > Click on Phone type. 2) You can add phone types or change the formats. After changing ...
NextGen - How to setup reservation type pricing?
1) Please click on the setup icon as shown below. Navigate to boarding and click on Clinical Admission Type. A > Click on setup. B > Click on Boarding. C > Clinical admission type. 2) Click on Add reservation Type. 3) Add in the information and ...
NextGen - How to setup cage type?
1) Please click on the setup icon as shown below. Navigate to boarding and click on cage type. A > Click on Setup. B > Click on boarding. C > Cage type. 2) Click on add cage type. 3) Add in all the information and click on submit.