NextGen - How do I discharge a pet?
>> There are two ways to discharge a patient.
1) click on the boarding icon as shown below and click on the patient's tab and select discharge.
A > Click on boarding.
B > click on the patient's tab.
2)Second option >> Navigate to the patient's profile and select discharge.
NextGen - How to make a pet Taxable ?
1) Navigate to the Patient's account and click on the edit option. 2) Enable the toggle switch under Taxable to "YES" and click on save.
NextGen - How to Admit a Pet?
1) Click on the boarding icon as shown below and click on the reserved patient's tab. A > Click on boarding. b > Click on the reserve patients tab. 2) Once doubled clicked on above instructions below tab will open up >> Click on admit to Admit the ...
NextGen - How to reserve a Pet?
1) Click on the Boarding icon as shown below. 2) Search for the date and double click on the calendar to select the time. 3) Choose the reservation type. 4) Search for the patient. Select the date range and the cage type by following the flow. ...
NextGen - Smartflow integration process
SMARTFLOW Patient Workflow with VETport supports seamless communication, automatic patient boarding, and streamlining patient documentation. Step 1>> To integrate Smartflow with VETport, please go to Set up >> Marketplace >> Click on Smart Flow ...
NextGen - How to add a recommended service for a pet ?
1) Navigate to the patient's account and click on the add symbol under the recommended services widget. 2) Type in the plan item recommended for the patient and click on save.