NextGen - Where do i edit my cover emails?
1) Please click on the preferences icon as shown below. Navigate to templates and attachment and click on default templates.
A > Click on preferences.
B > Click on Templates and attachment.
C > Default templates.
2) Click on cover emails and click on edit
A > click on cover emails.
B > Click on Edit.
NOTE : PLEASE USE THE KEY WORDS PROVIDED FOR BETTER RESULTS.
NextGen - How to enable reminder emails ?
1) Please click on the clinic settings restricted icon as shown below. Navigate to notification then click on reminder and then Send Reminder Emails. A > Click on Clinic restricted. B > Click on Notification. C > Click on Reminders and click on the ...
NextGen - How to enable appointment emails notifications by default ?
1) Please click on the clinic settings restricted icon as shown below. Navigate to notification then Send Appointment Emails to be checked. A > Click on clinic restricted. B > Click on notification. C > Click on check box > Send Appointment Emails to ...
NextGen - How to I edit cage card?
1) To edit a cage card please navigate to the relevant boarding encounter on the patient file and click on cage card under the reserved patient. 2) Edit the cage card and click on save.
NextGen - How to add/Edit client's alerts ?
1) Navigate to the client's account and click on the edit symbol as shown below. 2) Update the Alert which has to be shown and click on save.
NextGen - How do I edit current stock?
1) click on the inventory and plan items icon as shown below. Navigate to manage stock and click on View Current Stock. A > Click on Inventory an plan items. B > Manage stock. C > View current stock. 2) Search for the vendor item name and click on ...