NextGen - How do I add Baskets?
1) Please click on inventory and plan items icon as shown below and click on basket management.
A > Click on Inventory and plan items.
B > Basket management.
2) Click on Add Basket.
3) Fill in the Basket's name.
4) Search for the same basket. You will see that there are two basket icons which are red. Click on the first basket and map the plan items that are relevant to the basket and click on save. Click on the second basket and map the Vendor items and click on save.
5) Click on the first basket and Map the plan item and save it.
6) Click on the second basket and Map the Vendor item and save it.
NextGen - How do I create history/exam form?
1) Please click on the preferences icon as shown below. Navigate to medical record then history/exam forms and select the relevant option. 2) Click on Add History Form / Add Exam Form. 3) Fill in the necessary details and click on submit. 4) Once you ...
NextGen - How to add Discounts ?
1) Click on the money manager icon as shown below. Then navigate to Accounting Settings and click on Discount and Coupons. 2) Click on "Add Discount / Coupon" 3) Fill in the information and click on save. 4) To add the discount / coupon on the ...
NextGen - How to add Vendor
Step 1 : Go Inventory and plan items Step 2 : Click on Vendor Step 3 : Click on ADD NEW VENDOR as shown below Step 4 : Under ADD NEW VENDOR , Options you see in red asterix ( * ) are Mandate feilds Once all the details are entered, click on SAVE.
NextGen - How to add sex ?
1) Please click on the setup icon as shown below. Navigate to Client Patient Details then Patient. Click on Sex. A > Click on Setup. B > Click on Client patient details. C > Click on patient. D > Click on Sex. 2) Click on select species for which ...
NextGen - How to add manufacturers
Step 1 :Go to Setup Step 2 : Inventory Step 3 : Click on Manufacturer Step 4 : Click on ADD MANUFACTURER , You can Add manufacturer name and Manufacturer website as shown below. Step 5 : If you wish to disable the manufacturer which is already ...