NextGen - How do I edit EMR?
1) Please go into the patient file and click on patient health record to go to the patient's EMR. Click on the edit button as shown below. If the edit button is not appearing please follow steps 2 and 3.
2) If the edit button is not appearing please click on the setup icon as shown below. Navigate to organisation then clinics.
3) Click on the settings option.
4) Under EMR/SOAP Please change the "EMR/SOAP can be modified up to" option to your preferred number of days.
NextGen - EMR Nodes used on NextGen
Below are the EMR nodes used on NextGen C=>complaint S=>subjective V=>vital O=>objective P=>plan SN=>soapnote D=>diagnostics M=>memo AT=>attachment A=>assessment PA=>planactive AF=>Authorization ES=>estimate EF=>estimatefinal CO=>communication PC - ...
NextGen - How do I edit disclaimer for estiamte ?
1) Please click on the preferences icon as shown below. Navigate to templates and attachments and then default templates. A > click on preferences. B > Templates and attachments. C > Default templates. 2) Click on Invoice/ Statement/ Estimates/ EMR ...
NextGen - How to I edit cage card?
1) To edit a cage card please navigate to the relevant boarding encounter on the patient file and click on cage card under the reserved patient. 2) Edit the cage card and click on save.
NextGen - How to add/Edit client's alerts ?
1) Navigate to the client's account and click on the edit symbol as shown below. 2) Update the Alert which has to be shown and click on save.
NextGen - How do I edit current stock?
1) click on the inventory and plan items icon as shown below. Navigate to manage stock and click on View Current Stock. A > Click on Inventory an plan items. B > Manage stock. C > View current stock. 2) Search for the vendor item name and click on ...