NextGen - How do I setup cost for the plan item?
1) Please click on inventory and plan items. Navigate to plan item management then plan items.
2) Search for the plan item for which the price has to be setup and click on the plan cost icon shown below.
3) Once you click on the Plan cost > Please update the necessary details to set up the price for the plan item ( Quantity and unitprice+service fee ).
NextGen - I do not see a rabies/vaccine certificate while perfoming the plan item
1) please click on the setup icon as shown below. Navigate to plan items then Sub Category 2) Search for the plan item's category and subcategory. Click on the Edit button. 3) Make sure the Vaccine - Rabies option has been enabled under trigger ...
NextGen - Creating a Plan Item
Please follow the below steps in creating a plan Item Step 1: Click on "Inventory & Plan Item" Step 2: Select Plan Item Management Step 3: Select "Plan Items" Step 4: This page you can add & download plan item. This would give you the details of the ...
NextGen - How can I restrict my staff from editing the plan item cost?
1) Please click on the setup icon as shown below. Navigate to organisation then user group. 2) Click on manage icon on the User group you would want to restrict access to edit plan item. Ex - Restricting can be done for any user groups including ...
NextGen - What is min and max cost ?
Min cost - It is the minumum cost set to a plan item. When a plan item is performed irrelevant of its price change or quantity the min cost will be charged. Max cost - It is the maximum cost set to a plan item. When a plan item is performed ...
NextGen - How can you give a discount for a group plan item?
1) Please click on inventory and plan items. Navigate to plan item management then group plan item. 2) Search for the group plan item and click on edit. 3) Scroll to the bottom of the page and setup the the discount percentage for the plan items. ...