1. Visit VETport Instance URL on your browser
This will take you to your VETport Account
2. Enter your Username & Password
Click on forget password if you are not remembering your passowrd
3. (OPTIONAL) If a popup like this comes up, then save your password by clicking on 'Save'
After saving, the password will auto-populate during future logins
4. You will see a popup like this on first login
Click 'START NOW'. (optional) Click 'SCHEDULE PERSONAL DEMO' to get a walk through from VETport Agents.
5. You will see 3 types of Account Setup in the next Screen. 1. CLINIC SETUP, 2. MY CLINIC, 3. MY PROFILE. These setups are mandatory. The purpose of the setup is to customize the application as per the needs of your clinic/practice.
VETport Account Setup Steps
6. Clinic Setup
Select the options according to the type of your veterinary practice
Click 'APPLY' to go to next screen
7. Clinic Details
Enter clinic details
8. Email Setup
Under clinic details, setup the clinic's email address which will be used for client communication, reminders, promotional emails, etc. After the setup, the clinic email will receive an SES(Simple Email Services) Verification from Amazon. Please click on the link to Verify your email address to get started with VETport email service.
(Optional)Choose the Email Copy address and reply to address. By default the 'Clinic Email' will be set as 'Reply to'
Also read: SES Verification & VETmail
9. Time Zone and Clinic Timings Setup
Set up the Timezone, Clinic Open Time & Close Time
10. Other Details
Note: While choosing the Phone Number, First select type of phone number and then enter the phone number manually (Do not copy paste, do not add country code)
Phone Number, Website, logo, clinic photo
11. Add Staff
Follow the steps similar to the previous step and click 'SAVE'
Give your email address, Profile Photo, etc
The basic setup is done. Hit 'CLICK TO START' button.
13. The VETport account will log out. Login again to start using the Fully Functional VETport Account.
How to Create and Setup an Amazon S3 account for VETport live data backup ?
"VETport Live data backup on the Amazon" Over and above the database backup that do at regular intervals, we have developed a data backup solution where your data can be accessed by you live online in a secure manner. You would need to buy your space ...
Getting Started with VETport - Creating VETport Account - Signup/Registration
1. Go to https://www.vetport.com/free-trial 2. Enter your (preferably clinic's) email address and click on Free Trial VETport Registration - Enter Email Address 3. You will be taken to a screen where you need to submit a 6-digit verification code. 4. ...
Legacy - How to Configure VETport appointment calendar to Google Calendar
Configure VETport appointment calendar to Google Calendar 1) Go to VETport appointment Calendar 2) You Can see all of your today's appointment. (Please note at the time of configuration of Clinic or Provider's VETport calendar with Google calendar at ...
Legacy - All Parameters Setup
All Parameters Setup is accessible only to the admin user. It helps the admin to enable or disable clinic features for various factors like Supply Chain, Patient Portal, Email Setup, Financial Setup, SOAP Setup, Equipment Setup, etc. All Parameter ...
Legacy - Vetport - Patient Portal Access
VETport is a full featured enterprise resource management tool for veterinarians. It empowers the veterinary team to connect with the client, other team members and the patient. A common login screen 1) A single access point on the web for both ...