Legacy - Viewing Notes, Report Card
Adding and Viewing Notes, Report Cards
Entering Notes or Adding notes to a Report Card for a Plan Item
Click and select the plan
Click on the blue text to enter the notes
1. Enter notes under Hand Written Rx / Notes, which will appear on the EMR but not on the invoice
2. Entering notes under the report card will appear on the emr and place them on the invoice.
3. Clicking on the rubber stamp icon will save the notes
View notes on the EMR
1. The entered (Test Notes) for the plan item will appear in the emr
2. Notes entered (Test Notes on Report Card) in the report card will also been seen in the emr
3. Notes entered (Test Notes) will not appear in Report Card.
Emailing a client the report card
1. Click on patient name ( black drop down arrow)
2. Select the report card
1. Click to select and
2. View Report Card
Clicking on Action Button
1. Email, Print or Fax the Report Card to Client.
2. You can also print out a Report Card in a mailing format.
You can change the default message.
Legacy - Patient Report Card emails
This is the way the report card looks when you email the same. In the lesson 'Creating a Template for Report card email' we will show you how the templates can be created and stored in the system Preview of Patient Report Card email View / Select ...
Legacy - How to Annotate Report Card
Add New Exam Form Search any Client / Patient Click on "Exam" 1) Select "Add New Exam Form" option. Give the form name and Click on "Add" " Click on the name of exam form. It Will Redirect You to the exam forms which are already created. From the ...
Legacy - How to see reminders in Patient Report Card
Click on Patient name to open Report Card Click on Report Card 1. User can select all encounters by checking "Select All" option or can select individual encounter to see specific encountered report card. 2. Select checkbox "Show Reminders In Report ...
Legacy - Viewing / Editing the Plan
How to View and Edit the Plan that is connected to your complaint. 1. Here you can edit the plan attached to your complaint or add to the plan 2. Add to the plan items the client want. 3. Edit Item the client do not want by clicking on the x to ...
Legacy - How to Edit client notes and alerts
1) Click on Client Name 2) Click on Edit add Note or Alerts Notes will show under client file Alerts will show on Dashboard in Red Color.