NextGen - How to add an operative or a diagnostic form to the plan item?
1) Please click on the setup icon as shown below. Navigate to plan items then Category
2) Search for the Category under Plan Type. Then click on edit under actions as shown below.
3) Under trigger action enable drug for drug form and operative for an operative form and then save it.
NextGen - How do I add diagnostic and operative forms?
1) Please click on the preferences icon as shown below. Navigate to templates and attachments and then default templates. A > Click on preferences. B > Click on Templates and attachments. C > Click on Default templates. 2) Click on Diagnosis or ...
Next Gen -Plan Item Triggers
Step 1: Go to "Step up" Step 2: Under plan Items Check for Category Sub Category Step 3: Category: This is divided into 5 parts ( You need to check if the options are selected accordingly) Communication Form Diagnosis Drug Education Form Operative ...
Legacy - Vendor Item Add / Edit
Add Vendor Item and its details for each Vendor. Along with the Vendor item name, code, package type etc, also update the unit price, taxes as per quotations received from the Vendor. Assign Relationship between a Vendor Item and a Plan item to track ...
NextGen - How do I create a new Plan item
1) Please click on inventory and plan items. Navigate to plan item management the plan items. Click on Inventory and plan items > Plan item management > Plan items. 2) Click on add new plan item. 3) once clicked on add new plan item > Necessary ...
NextGen - How do I add Vendor Item?
1) Please click on the inventory and plan items icon as shown below, then click on vendor items. A > Click on Inventory and plan items. B > Vendor items. 2) Click on add vendor items. 3) Fill in all the necessary information and click on save ...