Legacy - Add / Modify Vendor Items and link them with Plan items
Add / Modify Vendor item names and its details.
A separate list of plan items known as vendor items is maintained for each vendor. The plan item name can be different than the vendor item name of the vendor.
1) Settings and Reports
3) Inventory masters
4) Vendor Items - You can define Vendor Item Relations from here.
5) Relate Plan Items to Vendor Items and vice verca.
Add / Modify Plan Item relation from Vendor Item List.
1. Define Plan item name against which the vendor item is associated. If it is not associated then click on the "Add Plan Item Relation" link to associate it to a plan item.
Relate Plan Item To Vendor Item
1) Settings and Reports >> Settings >> Inventory masters >> Relate Plan Items to Vendor Items.
How to relate Plan Item - Vendor Item ?
1) Search for the Plan item that you want to relate to a Vendor Item
2) Select Individual Items or Groups Items.
3) Add new relation for a plan item
4) Modify or Delete existing relationship with a plan item.
Add New Plan Item - Vendor Item Relation
1) Select a Vendor from the drop down list
2) Select if it is a Taxable/Non-Taxable Vendor Item
3) Select a Vendor Item from the list in this Area.
4) Click on Add Button to add onto the Plan Item
5) Select a Vendor item from this list and click on remove if you want to remove.
6) Click on Save button.
Relate Vendor Item to Plan Item
1) Settings and Reports >> Settings >> Inventory Masters >> Relate Vendor Items to Plan Items
Relate Vendor Item - Plan Item
1) Search Vendor Item Or Select from the list of Vendor Items below.
2) Relate/Add a plan item by clicking here.
Define Vendor Item - Plan Item
1) Select a Plan item from the list.
2) Click on the Add button to add a plan item to relate to that vendor item OR Click on the Remove button to remove a plan item to related to that vendor item.
3) Select a Plan item to remove from the vendor item relation list.
4) Click on Save button.
Legacy - Relate Plan Items to Vendor Items
A Plan Item can be related to a single or multiple Vendor Items Navigation List of Plan items with existing relationship with Vendor items, if any A single plan item can be related to multiple vendor items from same or different vendors Click on View ...
Legacy - Combine Multiple Plan Items for Common Inventory
There could be more than one plan item that links with one Vendor Item.....One Vendor item can be used in different ways examples of the same link what is relevant to you 1.Create a new group 2.Modify the existing group Select the Group Radio Button ...
Legacy - Vendor Item Add / Edit
Add Vendor Item and its details for each Vendor. Along with the Vendor item name, code, package type etc, also update the unit price, taxes as per quotations received from the Vendor. Assign Relationship between a Vendor Item and a Plan item to track ...
NextGen - How to add Vendor items
Step 1 : Go to Inventory and plan items Step 2 : Click on Vendor items Step 3 : Click on Add Vendor item Step 4 : Add all the details on the Vendor item page, the ones in red Asterix ( * ) are MANDATE A, Vendor : Click on it and choose from the ...
Legacy - How to make tax applicable to plan items
Navigate to settings & reports >> Settings >> Organization Details & Other Settings >> Clinic Details Click on Tax/Discount/Interest/Pyment Type Setup link of your clinic Click on Add to add tax Add tax details Add tax details and click on Add button ...